The Attendees component allows you to create a record for each person attending an event. It also works in combination with other components and allows you to create log-on IDs, assign individuals to sessions, define personal schedules, and provides the ability for participants to message one another or share contact information.
To add an attendee:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com/login and click the Content tab
- Select Attendees from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click the +New button.
- Complete all relevant fields within the Attendee Profile tab. Note that the first name, last name and email are required fields.
- Select the Account Details tab. Define the attendee's account information. Note that the username and password fields are required and will be used by the attendee to log in to the app.
- Select the Events tab. Assign the attendee to specific sessions by clicking the add button to the right of the event name. This step can be skipped if personal schedules are not being assigned to participants.
- Select the Categories tab. Assign the attendee to a category by clicking the Add button to the right of the category name. This step can be skipped if attendees are not being divided into categories.
- Select the Settings tab. The Settings tab allows you to define how the attendee will be listed within the app and what level of interaction they will be able to have with other attendees.
- Email Visibility & Phone Visibility: Controls whether or not the attendee's email address and phone number are shown in their attendee profile in the app.
- Allow Messaging: Defines whether or not the attendee can receive messages from other attendees using the in-app Messaging component.
- Allow Lead Generation: Defines whether or not the attendee can use the Lead Generation component if it has been added to the app. Setting this option to No does not prevent the attendee from being added as a lead by other attendees.
- PIN Code: This is the code used to add the attendee as a contact or lead using the Contacts or Lead Generation components.
- Click Save to complete the process.