The Tell a Friend component allows an attendee to send a pre-scripted email to whomever they choose. This component is most commonly used to allow attendees to communicate with event staff when they are in need of technical support.
To add the Tell a Friend component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event.
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the Tell a Friend icon located among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the Tell a Friend component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the Tell a Friend icon to reorganize the menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the Tell a Friend component:
- Hover over the Tell a Friend icon to display and click on the settings gear.
- Edit the Title to change the Tell a Friend icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- Complete the Default Subject and Default Body fields to pre-set an email.
- To predefine the recipient, i.e. Technical Support, fill in the Default Email field.
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.