The Surveys component allows you to poll your audience and display live results, gather feedback through a survey or add a challenge to your event by providing your attendees with a quiz.
To add the Surveys component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event.
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the Surveys icon located among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the Surveys component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the Surveys icon to reorganize the menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the Surveys component:
- Hover over the Surveys icon to display the settings gear. Click the gear and select Feature Settings.
- Adjust the Default Survey Availability by determining how long your surveys and polls will be available before and after the entire event or an individual session. Note, this can be changed on a per survey basis from the content tab.
- Change to Results Settings to set how the results page will display and function.
- Change to Translation Settings to edit the Title and change the Surveys icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.