The Exhibitor component enables you to add exhibitor profiles to your app. These profiles can then be sorted into categories, pinned on an interactive map, and assigned files for the attendees to download.
To add the Exhibitors component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the Exhibitor icon located among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the Exhibitors component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the Exhibitor icon to reorganize your menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the Exhibitors component:
- Hover over the Exhibitors icon to display and click on the settings gear.
- Edit the Title to change the Exhibitor icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- Adjust the Feature Settings as required. If you are planning on assigning Exhibitor Files, check the box and adjust the Exhibitor file security settings.
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.