The Community component enables your attendees to connect with the event’s social media presence by checking out any related tweets, the event’s Facebook page and the associated LinkedIn page.
To add the Community component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the Community icon among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the Community component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the Community icon to reorganize the menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the Community component:
- Hover over the Community icon to display and click on the settings gear.
- If desired, edit the Title to change the Community icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- Enable the Social Media options that you wish to use and enter the relevant configuration information for each one.
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.