The Attendees component allows you to create a record for each person attending an event. It also works in combination with other components and allows you to create log-on IDs, assign individuals to sessions, define personal schedules, and provides the ability for participants to message one another or share contact information.
To add the Attendees component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event.
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the Attendees icon located among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the Attendees component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the Attendees icon to reorganize the menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the Attendees component:
- Hover over the Attendees icon to display the settings gear. Click the gear and select Feature Settings.
- Within the Feature Settings, you can to adjust the following:
- Visible box: Uncheck this box if you would like the Attendee icon to be invisible
- Organize attendees into categories: Allows division of attendees into categories on the app.
- Attendee can manage profile: Pick and choose which fields an attendee can modify from their profile on the app using the Attendee Editable column
- Visible column: Choose which fields will be visible in an attendee’s profile
- Change to Translation Settings to edit the Title and change the Attendee icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.