Branding refers to the ability to modify a QuickEvent’s appearance by changing various interface images and colors. This allows you to ensure a consistent visual brand between your organization and your mobile application. See the Brand Graphics Reference table, below, for more information on individual graphic requirements.
To brand your QuickEvent:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com/login and click the Manage Event tab.
- Within the Manager Event tab, click on Brand.
- If a theme has been created, expand the Theme Selection section and click Select Theme to choose a specific design. With a theme selected, steps 4 – 8 become optional.
- Expand the Splash Page section. Upload a portrait and a landscape splash image. The image will appear when the app is first launched and is loading in the background.
- Expand the Background Image section. Upload background images for both mobile and tablet devices. This image will appear as the background for the Activity Feed and as the background for the main menu when the 9-icon navigation is used.
- Expand the Logo section. Upload a logo file. When defined, it appears in the app at the top of the main menu and activity feed.
- Expand the Colors section. Define the colors to be used in non-image related areas of the app. To see where each one will be used, click the See Color Examples link just below the color settings.
- Expand the Icons section. Click the graphic images to upload new icons. Click Component Icons to edit icons found in the main menu, and System Icons to edit icons appearing in other areas of the app.
- Click Save to complete the branding process
Brand Graphics Reference table
|Image||Where they appear in app||Format||Orientation||Required size in pixels (width x height)|
||PNG or JPEG||
||PNG||N/A (square)||200 x 200 px|
||PNG||Landscape||640 x 200 px|
|Splash Page Images||