Before a component can be populated with content or be used within an app, it needs to be added and configured in order to work as intended.
To add and configure a component within your QuickEvent:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click on Manage Event
- On the Manage Event page, click Features
- Locate the required component within the unassigned component icons.
- Hover over the component icon to display the +Add button. Click +Add.
Once added, components that appear within the app’s main menu will move to menu list on the left side of the screen. Components without dedicated icons, such as Announcements and Push Messaging, will move to the Selected Invisible Features area.
- To rearrange the order of the component icon within your menu:
- Nine Icon navigation - Hover over the app mockup and use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to navigate through the pages, find the icon and drag and drop it to a new position.
- Slide-Out navigation - Find the icon in the list and drag and drop it to a new position.
- When you are happy with the position of the icon, click Save at the bottom of the page.
- To configure the component, hover over the icon and click on the settings gear to open the configuration window.
- Define the component’s configuration as required. For specific component information please view the appropriate Configuration documentation.
- Click Save.