List Exporter Release Guide
- Able to support multiple versions of InterAction from v5.5 GA onwards
- Updated Installation Wizard.
- Ability to pre-configure settings file before client installations/deployments
- Ability to label application to organisation brand name
- Removal of Advanced Settings from Interface
- Ability to export foreign characters
- Auto-Login to Campaigner once list exported now possible
- Log files feature added
- InterAction Menu Item Export Feature Added
- Ability to choose whether start menu items, InterAction Menu Item and/or Log Files are to be installed.
- Settings File Location Choice Added to Installation Wizard
- Log Files Location Choice Added to Installation Wizard
- Uninstall Clean-Up
- Citrix Compatibility Confirmed.
- Fixed bug with obtaining network credentials for authenticating through proxy. Bug only affected clients with "UseIEProxySettings" enabled.
- Added support for Local and system variables (e.g. %APPDATA%) when specifying
storage location of the settings file. This should allow more flexibility for installation on mixed environments.
- Added compatibility with 64-bit environments
- Added support for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008:
The new directory for roaming profiles is now recognised
Fixed bug with Parse Points
- InterAction’s ‘Dual Contact ID’ (/) field now exported to Concep Campaigner’s ‘External Contact ID’ field.
- Added compatibility to new version of Concep Campaigner. The settings file indicates which EMS the contacts should be exported to.
- Minor bug fixes when no contacts have been selected for export
- Minor bug fix when exporting to a group name which is contained in an existing group name.
- Fixed minor installer bug sometimes occurring in windows server 2008 - 64bit environment.
Article is closed for comments.