After you disable a campaign:
- When recipients view in the inbox, a large image is inserted above the campaign content (the image will only display when images are enabled)
- When recipients click a link or view the web version of the campaign, the large image will display or they will be redirected to a different URL based on the settings you enter
Note that because the campaign has already been sent, we are not able to completely remove the content from recipients' inboxes - if recipients scroll down, they will still be able to view the original content.
To disable a campaign:
- Click Reports in the main navigation menu.
- Click the down arrow icon next to the campaign's name, and select More.
- Click the Disable tab.
- Select "Disable" to disable the campaign immediately, or "Schedule Disable" to schedule the campaign to be disabled at a date and time in the future.
- Under "Title", enter the window title that should display at the top of the browser when recipients click a link or view the web version of the campaign.
- Under "Message", enter the message that should display at the top of the campaign in the inbox and in the browser window when recipients click a link or view the web version of the campaign.
- Under "Redirect to URL (optional)", enter a URL that recipients should be redirected to instead of displaying the message in the browser window when they click a link or view the web version of the campaign.
- Click the Update button.
- Click the Close button when you have finished making all of your changes.