Use this action to define a callback URL to which we will HTTP GET/POST information as actions take place on surveys. This option needs to be switched on by our support team for use.
- Click the radio button next to the Web Hook option
- Enter a title for the action, such as “Unsubscribed User”
- Select the web address or URL that will be called when this action takes place
- Choose a method e.g HTTP GET - Requests data from a specified resource or POST - Submits data to be processed to a specified resource
- Specify your data parameters to be used by the Web Hook, for example the answer to the question
- Choose Static Parameters if the answer required does not depend on the answer to a question
- Select a Condition to determine when this action will be triggered e.g On submitting the page
- Enter a collector which will be used to collect survey responses
- Once all selections have been completed, click the Update button
For more information about survey actions please click here.