iCal files enable the recipient to save meetings/event information directly to their email client calendar. It is compatible with Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Lotus Notes and Outlook.
Click Create Link > Other > iCalendar
Please note that the time zone for the event will reflect the time zone of the account where it was created. For example if the event started at 5.00pm in a New York account (GMT-5.00) and a recipient opened this link in London (GMT), then the event would start at 10.00pm (GMT).
For more details on the iCalendar option click here.
Alternatively you can create a file for the Outlook meeting or appointment, and then upload it to the Content Library using the Insert Image or Attach File icon ().
- In your Outlook Calendar, create or open the appointment you want to share.
- Go to File > Save As.
- Select the iCalendar Format (.ics) under Save as type.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Go to the Content step of an in progress campaign.
- Click Insert Image or Attach File, add the .ics file, and click Use to place it in the campaign.
After downloading the file, recipients will be able to accept, decline, etc.
Note: May not be available in all accounts. Contact your administrator or Support for additional information.