Yes, you can quickly and easily send a bulk SMS message to one or more groups or contacts directly from the system.
Note that in order to send an SMS message to a contact, a valid mobile number must be stored in their contact details within your account.
To send an SMS message:
- Click the Contacts tab in the main navigation menu.
- While on the Contacts or Groups tabs, select one or more contacts or groups, go to the Perform drop down menu, and select Send SMS.
- A new window will open where you will enter the details for your SMS message and configure how replies will be handled.
- Click the Manage SMS Credits button to view pricing and purchase credits.
- Click the Send SMS Now button when you are ready to send the SMS message to your contacts.
To purchase SMS credits:
Each SMS message requires 1 credit per recipient, and each credit allows up to a maximum of 160 characters. This means if your message is 175 characters long, it will require 2 credits for each recipient.
The purchase options currently available for credits are:
- 100 Credits $26.40 AUD (including GST)
- 500 Credits $121.00 AUD (including GST)
- 1,000 Credits $220.00 AUD (including GST)
- 2,000 Credits $396.00 AUD (including GST)
SMS credits do not expire. No refunds will be provided for unused credits.
All credits are purchased via Stripe to ensure the security of your credit card information. Click here to view additional information about Stripe's payment processing.
If we receive a notice back from the carrier networks that the SMS message cannot be delivered for any reason (e.g. invalid mobile number), then you are not charged for those SMS messages. We will automatically credit your account with any credits associated with SMS messages that were unable to be delivered.