Do you use Zoom Webinars or GoToWebinar to run your virtual events? You can use Concep surveys to capture important pre- and post-event data in Upper Sigma.
Reach out to support if you'd like the integration enabled.
Here's how the integration works in a nutshell:
- When a respondent registers for your webinar via a Concep survey, we'll push them into Upper Sigma as a delegate/invitee in the corresponding event.
- Immediately after signing up, your webinar platform will distribute the joining instructions to each registrant.
- Post-event, we retrieve the attendance report from Zoom/GoTo before updating the delegate/invitee records accordingly.
Step 1: Creating the form
- Create a new survey and link it to the corresponding event in Upper Sigma:
- Drag in a series of free text questions to gather the following information, ensuring each one is mapped to the corresponding field in CRM and the noted changes have been applied in the question settings:
- First name (mandatory = yes)
- Last name (mandatory = yes)
- Email address (mandatory = yes; restrict answer to = email address)
- Save the survey
Step 2: Creating the survey action
- Click the drop-down next to the survey page name and select "Actions":
- Enter a name and select "Zoom" or "GoToWebinar" from the list:
- Choose a webinar from the drop-down:
- Select "Sync attendance status into CRM". Map "Attended Status" to an Upper Sigma delegate field (data type = picklist), and map the corresponding picklist values to "Attended" and "Did Not Attend":
- Map the survey questions to registrant fields in your webinar platform:
- Click "Update"
- Save the survey. Distribute to your contacts via an email campaign, or embed the survey on your website.