With our out-of-the-box integration with ON24, you can push survey respondents into ON24 as registrants and track their attendance post-event within the Concep application.
Creating the connection:
Reach out to support who will switch the integration on
- Within an admin account (or integration user), navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Click "Add ON24 Integration"
- Copy and paste the Client ID, Token Key and Token Secret from the "API Dashboard" area in ON24 and copy the information into the corresponding fields in Concep. Select the data center where your ON24 account is hosted, and click "Connect".
- If configured correctly, the connection should be listed in the table like so:
Linking a survey to your webinar:
- Create a new survey
- Drag in a series of free text questions to capture the following information and make the noted changes in the question settings:
- First name (mandatory = yes)
- Last name (mandatory = yes)
- Email address (mandatory = yes; restrict answer to = email address)
- Company (mandatory = yes)
- Add an action, enter a name and select "ON24" from the list:
- Select your ON24 event from the drop-down:
- Map each question to the corresponding field in ON24:
- Click "Update"
|Once you've created a base survey for your virtual events, save it as template to reduce the manual input required for future events!|
What happens next?
- Once you've distributed your survey, respondents will be pushed into ON24 where they are captured as registrants for your event.
- Respondents will receive joining instructions directly from ON24:
- Post-event, we will retrieve the attendance report from ON24 and capture whether or not a respondent attended in the survey report: